Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Shower me with slings!


My Karma Baby is a fantastic baby wearing/sling site that I'm now in love with! As some of you know I've been making slings for years. When I lived in Israel I even sold a few of them and I practically lived in a sling with my second son. I've made pocket slings, ergo type baby carriers and several variations in between. I've seen many tutorials and many websites selling their wears, but never have I found a site that had wonderful "how to" tutorials, products for sale, tips, tricks, and wearing instructions.

My Karma Baby is an awesome site. Although I've made this sling 100 times before, I'm going to be making my little sister a sling using their site tomorrow while my kids are in school. I've already cut the fabric and I'm washing the lining as we speak. This will be an excellent opportunity for make something beautiful and functional while I write a review.

In addition to writing a review on their instructions, which I can already tell you from first glance are fantastic, I'll also be writing a review on Amy Buttler's Modern Diaper Bag pattern. I made the bag this weekend for a babyshower and I'm making another one tomorrow for the review. Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spellbound Seamstress Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez