Saturday, March 21, 2009

Bernina, take me away!


I am so full of ideas that I literally have to take a step back and just look at my machine in all it's glory...Such a beautiful piece of equipment. I have several items in the Que. Currently, I'm wrapping up my gift to a family friend (five glorious pillows for a window seat). They turned out beautifully and will be featured tomorrow when I post an entry dedicated to all the things I've made in March.

Next, I have a few gym bags to whip up, an ipod mini case to make, a planner cover to create, and a few baby gifts to get organized--although it will be a while before I complete them. You may be wondering why my "to do" list is so lengthy??? Well, it's because we're moving and I'm about to start packing up my sewing room.

In an effort to keep my modest readership entertained, I've planed on taking some of the above mentioned projects and turning them into tutorials once the machines are packed and the fabric is boxed up. I'll also be bringing you some great inspiration and pattern reviews along with some cool Internet finds.

It will be hard for me to hold back, but I'm hoping that the move will be fruitful. And the grand finally to this moving post??? I'll get to recreate my sewing room in our new house. You know what that means; sewing room design and tons of tips and tricks for awesome organization!

I'm looking forward to the move, but I'm not looking forward to curtailing my sewing for the next six weeks. We'll just call it an exercises in patience :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spellbound Seamstress Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez