Sunday, February 22, 2009

Table Runner



Now that my its been received, I feel comfortable sharing some pictures of my latest gift. Let me first say that I love making gifts for my friends and family. If you haven't received one yet don't worry you will. My current list is long and very ambitious and it sometimes revolves based on birthdays or holiday celebrations. In addition to those factors, there are some people in my circle of friends that I'm just not exactly sure what they would really cherish. It's often a challenge to come up with the right gift, but when I do I'm fairly successful at conveying my love and appreciation through my handmade gift.

Here is the latest birthday present. It's a table runner, simple and unassuming, but absolutely perfect for her. I had the most fun making it and I loved they way it looked displayed on my coffee table. Here are the final pictures.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Spellbound Seamstress Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez